Thursday, February 02, 2006

What Were They Thinking?

Items extracted from the minds of famous people just before they did something momentous.

George Washington
These dollar coins are heavy but they're really flat...I wonder how far it would skip...

Abraham Lincoln
Eighty-seven...eighty-seven...It just sounds so gay. Is there a better way to say this...

St. Patrick
First snakes and then the Jews or first Jews and then the snakes? Decisions, decisions...

Martin Luther King, Jr.
I have an 'idea'... no, no. I have a 'suggestion'... nah, that's not it. I have a 'thought'... Damn, there's a lot of people out there...why did I agree to do this? I must've been dreamin'...

Albert Einstein
E=Eminem? No. E=Vanilla Ice? Certainly not. E=MC Hammer? Hmmm...

Martha Stewart
It sure is a lot of money but...is it a 'Good Thing'[tm]?

David Letterman
If I was willing to switch networks that would show 'em I'm serious...they'd have to give me the Tonight Show.

Bill Clinton
You know, they say eatin' ain't cheatin'...

James Frey
Who's gonna know? Nobody checks these things...

Palestinian Voters
What's the worst that could happen...

René Descartes
I think therefore I rock...Nah. I think therefore I rule...Nope.
I gotta get to bed, it's so late. What time is it? God, it's
I AM.

No comments: